Terms & ConditionsChristmas Season 2022
- A 50% deposit required to secure your booking.
- No telephonic bookings.
- Banking details will be provided on the deposit invoice.
- Please use only the prescribed reference information when submitting you P.O.P.
- Regret E.F.T payments only / No telephonic bookings.
- Please don’t forget to stipulate your menu choice and any dietary restrictions.
- Please note the number of children U/12 if applicable.
- Dinner 24th December (7.00 pm)
- Lunch 25th December (12.30 pm)
Parking and Security
- Private access to our secure 80 bay car park facility with front door proximity.
- Bona fide registered security personnel in attendance.
- Weather dependent umbrella usher service.
- Front door wheelchair access.
The following is deemed inappropriate:
- Men wearing peak caps, bandanas, beanies and moonbags.
- “Croc” brand footwear, sandals or flip flops.
- Gaudy Hawaiian shirts and tee shirts.
- Ladies string strap type ‘tee’ tops.
- Shorts – with the exception of pleated chino’s (no long socks).
- No pets.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the restaurant premises.
- No varying course selection between menus.
- There is a simplified children’s menu avb. on request.
- Gluten free and allergy alternatives are available – please stipulate as such on your booking request form.
- Private access controlled, front door parking attended by bona fide security personnel.
- Please stipulate inside or outside seating preference.
- ‘In or outside’ table requests are allocated and a ‘first come – first served’ basis.
- We will do our utmost to accommodate last minute table location changes –no promises.
- There is a small play area for children, families with children are recommended to select outside tables accordingly – it’s a long afternoon.
- The patio / terrace area is a safe and secured precinct.
- Patio and terrace is covered by a waterproof awning although despite every reasonable effort we are unable to guarantee your ambient comfort.
- ALL OUR STAFF ARE VACINATED AGAINST COVID 19.