New Year's EveTerms and conditions
- A 50% deposit required to secure your booking.
- No telephonic bookings.
- Banking details will be provided on the deposit invoice.
- Please use only the prescribed reference information when submitting you P.O.P.
- Regret E.F.T. payments only.
- Please don’t forget to stipulate your menu choice and any dietary restrictions.
- Please note this evening is not suitable for children U/12.
- Please note your preference for a table situated inside. outside.
LADIES – GLAMOUROUS AND TO THE NINES / GENTS - SHARP
Please NO peak caps, bandanas, beanies or moonbags. “Croc” brand footwear, sandals or flip flops. Gaudy Hawaiian shirts and ‘T’ shirts / slogons.. Ladies string strap type ‘T’ tops. Moon bags. Torn jeans. Sneakers or trainers.
MAKE AN EFFORT PLEASE.
- SERVING FROM 21H00 PROMPT – CLOSING AT 03H30
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the restaurant.
- No varying course selection between menus.
- Gluten free and allergy alternatives are available – please stipulate when booking.
- Private access controlled, front door parking attended by bona fide security personnel.
- ‘In or outside’ table requests are allocated on a ‘first come – first served’ basis.
- We will do our utmost to accommodate last minute table location changes however we cannot guarantee as such.
- A 12.5% service charge is applicable. This will reflect on your bill.
- Patio and terrace is covered by a waterproof awning and heated although despite every reasonable effort we are unable to guarantee your ambient comfort.
THE NIGHTS CELEBRATORY FEATURES
- Bagpipe serenade on arrival.
- D.J Lorenzo on the decks from 09H00 – 02H45 / Dance floor kicks off at 22H00.
- Midnight confetti count down accompanied by a Champagne Sabrage and toast!